I. Educations and Counter Operations/ Management
· Must be able to fulfil role & responsibilities which includes a strong focus on counter coaching and delivery of full Clinique curriculum
· Conducts training meetings, seminars, and workshops to include: basic training seminars, seasonal consultant training meetings, advanced modules geared to specific needs, on-going counter modules, regional conferences, new product and color launches, merchandising guidelines.
· Schedules local training programs to support affiliate sales strategy and objectives; communicates and follows-up with affiliate's sales staff to maximize all training programs; presents training strategy to regional management.
· Establishes and maintains comprehensive information system on all Education materials relating to product knowledge, display concepts, sales techniques, promotion programs, and system/procedural requirements
· Conducts regular store visits to identify the training needs in Customer service, product knowledge, policies & procedures
· Effective leadership of Counter Managers and Consultants. Work with Senior Consultants/ Counter Managers to mentor and guide new Consultants.
· Contribute towards Consultant Retention Program by providing ideas / feedback · Responsible for staff's motivation, grievance and disciplinary issues
· Identify areas for improvement and skills improvement.
· Work with Marketing to ensure proper execution of marketing and merchandising strategies.
· Manages the administration and budget in relations to training programs:
- Plans training schedules
- Evaluates consultant performance
- Maintains travel and expense budget and prepares expense reports
- Maintains field training budget and training materials inventory.
II. Sales Management
· Must be able to write, manage and update budgets
· Achievement of Objectives on Sales, Store Ranking and Productivity (AUS/IPT). Develop and manage action plans that will address target deficits.
· Ensure proper management of stocks in the counters.
· Recommend new product needs and promotional strategies for each door/ counter based on competitors' activities and other industry sources.
· Create and execute Top Door programs.
· Promote effective use of display, testers, samples and other visual merchandising for both basic and promotional activities.
· Compile all sales statistics as directed by Brand Manager, based on agreed cut-offs and timelines.