- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Handling all sales contracts with customers, working on system for internal order processing.
- Coordinating with production, QC division, export and other relative divisions for order follow up to make sure the goods are shipped in time as per customer request.
- Setting up targets and plans for developing and expanding the market and how to achieve such targets in short, medium and long terms. Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Working with production/ QC division for product development in order to meet customer's diversified demand.
- Reporting to regional sales manager about sales turnover and sales relating issues.
- Male or female, age from 25 to 35.
- University Graduate / Master Degree Graduate in Foreign Trade or Economics faculty.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive at least 3 years in international sales.
- Sales experience in agricultural produces is an advantage.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience in working for foreign own / multi-nations companies is an advantage
- Experience in working under pressure, under active environment is a plus
- Team work spirit is needed.
- Working in Binh Duong province.
- Company provides shuttle van to Binh Duong from Ho Chi Minh and back every day.