* Key Responsibilities:
- Organize periodic risk assessment to establish thorough understanding of risks and their implications in the company system.
- Contribute to the establishment of appropriate risk appetite.
- Establish policies and operational procedures to actively control risks.
- Work with development teams to build and utilize payment risk tools.
- Manage transaction monitoring and authorization.
- Manage handling of suspicious transactions.
- Lead data analysis to continuously improve risk management controls.
* Job Requirement:
- University degree or higher in Finance - Banking, Accounting, or equivalent.
- At least 05 years of experience as supervisor/ team leader (preferably higher) in risk management of card/e-banking/e-payment operations, in banks or e-payment firms.
- Solid knowledge of bank card operations, e-payment operations, preferably including compliance and risk issues.
- Candidates with experiences in International banks/financial institutions are preferable.
- Good command of English.