1. Plan and review any relevant risk management reports to implement the function of supervision.
2. Monitor and maintain relevant risk settings of transaction and system parameters.
3. Set up and maintain relevant risk management policies and SOP to ensure sound risk management mechanism, especially comply with Circular 13/2018/TT-NHNN.
4. Analyze and evaluate all transaction risk and procedure control of financial products for pre-management
5. Participate in relevant projects or execute plans to reach the target
6. Others: in charge of assigned matters
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand broader business issues
- Communication and presentation skills