WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Competitive salary, up to 14 months of salary
Annual luxury Kick-off vacation
AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package
We are looking for a driven and dedicated Retouching Expert for our expanding image service platform in Hanoi, Vietnam. Are you a highly skilled photo editor/retoucher with substantial experience from editing of real estate images, and keen on taking a leading role in a fast growing company? Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime international experience? Then, you might be the person we are looking for.
As Retouching Expert you will have a coordinating and guiding role towards our photo editing teams, as well as our quality control and training teams to ensure that we always deliver the highest quality to clients, and that we optimize all aspects of our editing processes. You will furthermore act as a bridge between our clients and us, in particular in onboarding new clients. Lastly, you will take a pro-active role in training and R&D activities.
* Monitor and develop photo editing SOP's and quality control processes
* Co-ordinate with team members and clients on continuous improvements
CLIENT RELATION MANAGEMENT
* Handle client dialogue including liaising regarding shooting styles and photo input
* Deal with client complaints and take preventive actions
* Testing and incorporation of new clients and products
TRAINING, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
* Develop and improve production, training processes and materials/ guidelines/SLAs
* Work with our training and research & development team to implement training and guidelines
* Train editors and QC staff within photo editing
* Take an active role in our R&D activities primarily related to photo editing projects
* Have an exceptional eye for detail and quality of photographic images
* Have excellent Photoshop editing and retouching skills
* Have a sound knowledge of photographic shooting techniques
* Be able to multi-task and handle projects that run in parallel
* Have good business understanding
* Have excellent communication skills including fluency in English
* Strive to give clients excellent service and a superior experience
* Be dedicated, hard-working and flexible when it comes to working hours
* Have a structured personality but still with the ability to bring new ideas
* Be a team player and keen on working in an inter-cultural environment
* Be a humble and down-to-earth person, who are also pro-active and self-going
* Be able to thrive in an environment where things go very fast, especially when encountering a different culture
PREFERABLE WORK EXPERIENCE
* Experience with project management and good in executing tasks on time
* Management experience with a very good understanding of quality control processes
* It is considered an advantage if you have previous overseas working experience, preferably from Asia.
Note: You would need to be able to relocate to Vietnam easily, without commitments, which would involve a long transition period and/or cause possible difficulties in settling into a new cultural environment.
Interested candidates please kindly send your most updated English CV or call 0904.713.086 for more info.
|Salary:||US$4000 - US$5000 per month|
|Contact:||Bui Thi Lan Phuong|
WHAT WE CAN OFFER