Working Location: Binh Duong
• Lead your team to deliver the Branch Performance measures and plan.
• Manage & coach your team to drive performance with a hands-on style to grow customer, productivity, service quality and staff engagement.
• In conjunction with your team build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based.
• Lead the Branch in line with the processes and activities in the operational guidelines to achieve consistency of management of our people and delivery of service and sales to customers.
• Monitor and act on daily activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach your team and achieve the business goals.
• Performance Management, People Development and resourcing of your business.
• Train, maintain and develop your team to a level appropriate for the branch and commensurate with centrally agreed resource plans.
• Use appropriate performance management tools and undertaking individual performance reviews to maximize effectiveness of the team.
• Hold regular meetings with team members, and otherwise, to effectively communicate and address bank, region, branch and individual issues and successes.
• Create a working environment that drives performance and an engaged team.
• Work as part of a wider integrated team. Support others through direct and indirect actions beyond your own branch responsibilities.
• Ensure all processes for fulfill customer need & operations are in place and manage within any agreed Authorities.
• Undertake Customer activities, Operational and Credit sampling in your branch.
• Bachelor Degree with 5-7 year experience or relevant.
• Proven ability in team leadership and management.
• Proven ability in Retail sales.
• Proven ability in relationship management in the Retail sector.
• ACIB or equivalent professional qualification preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating.
• Coaching techniques to fulfill customer needs, best practice and sales management on a team and one to one basis.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Attain appropriate professional and regulatory qualifications as required by market.
• Attain any internal standards as required by Country.