How to apply data to the financial markets, our employees are in constant search of new Alphas. Identify high-quality predictive signals that we believe are undiscovered by the wider market. Used as inputs in our quantitative models. Create new Alphas models.
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a leading university in a quantitative or highly analytical field (e.g. - Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering)
- Ranked in the top 10% of bachelor's degree class
- Demonstrated ability to program in C/C++ on a Unix/Linux platform
- Problem-solving, detail oriented and team-oriented culture
- Fluent English
- Possession of an international or regional Mathematical Olympiad medal is a plus
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.