Possesses the technical capability to build software components for Alpha testing, thereby advancing the technology and development strategy for the team.
- Degree in a quantitative or technical discipline from top university (computer science, engineering, etc)
- At least 6 years of experience developing large systems
- Experience in Python developing large scale, cluster-based applications on Linux/Unix platforms; familiar with libraries such as NumPy, Django and Pandas
- Working knowledge in various database and messaging technologies such as SQL, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra etc.
- Become a mentor to coach and guide junior teammate Strong mathematical background with ability to grasp business environment and effectively translate requirements into software implementations
- Fluent English
Why you should apply for this position
- Work with top internal experts in this field
- Dynamic creative and transparent environment
- Have a chance to rotate to other countries.
Navigos Search is a branch of Navigos Group Vietnam, which owns 2 leading brands in Vietnam Recruitment Market: Navigos Search and VietnamWorks. The group has been the pioneer and leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam since 2002.
Navigos Search is part of en japan – a Japanese listed company which operates in APAC under the brand name of en world, with presence in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and India.
Our client is the quantitative investment firm, based in Western, founded in 2007 with over 750 employees globally. Our global team consists of researchers, portfolio managers and technologists. We employ quantification and automation to develop our trading processes, enabling us to efficiently trade today the way others will tomorrow.