Responsible for the Recruitment process and measurement; distribute the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. Build a healthy relationship with in-external customers recruitment vendors. Responsible for the recruitment team’s development in HR, develop successors and increases the value added by the team members:
• Fully in charge of recruitment development, execute proper recruitment plans and process to attract and hire talents at optimum cost.
• Partnership with Head of Department/ Region to work on their department/ region’s people planning & recruitment demands.
• Lead recruitment team in Head Office and HR Stores to successfully and timely implement recruitment plans.
• Build strong network and approach potential candidates to allocate for the key position.
• Manage and coach staffs in recruitment processes/ techniques
• Contribute to HR marketing/employer branding to ensure that QSR Vietnam will be one of the employee’s choices in the country.
• Execute effectively local Talent Management initiatives (Job fair, Workshop, etc.) to attract, identify, develop and retain the appropriate employees.
• Others assigned tasks by HR-Admin Manager.
• University degree in Human Resources or other related majors
• More than 5 year experience in similar functions at management level
• Strong in interpersonal and communication skill both in writing and verbal.
• Ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner.
• Ability to work well under pressure and to manage time pressure.