What You Will Do
We are looking for candidates to do recruitment consulting for below sector:
- Information Communication & Technology
- Trading ( Japanese speaking is an advantage )
- Industrial & Manufacturing ( Japanese speaking is an advantage )
- Consumer Goods & Retails
- Banking & Financial Services
- Life sciences, healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Professional Services
As a Recruitment Consultant at Navigos Search, you are a Dream Maker, who delivers high quality recruitment service to prospect candidates and business clients. Our HRBP, Dream Maker Care (DMC) team and obviously your Line Managers together with other Recruitment Consultants will be immediate resources to help you achieve your performance goals.
Toward candidates, your role is very much like a Career Advisor who sincerely listens to their concerns and helps them in fulfilling their underlying needs to make a career move. If you enjoy helping people, seeing them successful and satisfied with their jobs, hangout with people, this is exactly what fits you.
With business clients, you are a trusted partner in sourcing candidates through an on – going cycle from Business Development Call to successfully on-boarding candidates for clients. Your regular activities include:
1. Search& Client Management
- Responsible for delivering high quality service to clients and candidates;
- Promote & build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to an existing client or prospective client;
- Work with client companies, find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal business relationship with them;
- Attract quality candidates through preparing job descriptions/postings, screening and short listing applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals;
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
- Organize interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Ensure the recruitment speed and results of the assigned vacancies are efficient to turn around time and candidate’s qualifications;
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression;
- Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by other staff members;
- Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs;
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager/director
2. Business Development & Strategies
- Actively market Navigos Search and services to clients and candidates (i.e. networking events, internal company events, etc.).
- Align company & team business strategies to ensure growth of team while building/maintaining client relationships.
- Cooperate & energize with other managers to meet company objectives and ensure active sales pipeline (i.e. Individual & team).
What You Are Good At
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR/Recruitment, Other positions which work with Sales record, Partnership or Business Development.
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic, multiple tasks and can work well with pressure. Sales oriented with a proven track record.
- High degree of professionalism, good interpersonal skills
- We firmly believe that being a Recruitment Consultant is a sales job, because you need to "sell" the most suitable opportunities to your candidates and the most suitable candidates to your clients.
- Recruitment experience, sales expertise or strong negotiation competencies is a plus. Having said that, we are open to any professional background.
- If you have a strong passion in this Head Hunting field, persistence in delivering your performance, excellent time management competence and resilience at work, you will definitely become our Top Biller.
- Attractive commission scheme along with base salary
- Training and development road-map for consultants
- Quarterly recognition awards; Service awards; Valuable benefits for all employees
APPLY now by clicking the APPLY button. Our HRBPs will reach you directly on phone as we find this job fits you the most