- Controlling overall activities of R&D department.
- Managing testing and manufacturing process of Steel cord products according to customer specifications.
- Developing research programs, improving current technology and developing new technology
- Developing new products.
- Making research & improving plans then following-up closely.
- Doing statistics and collecting data in sample-testing and manufacturing process
- Reporting related issues to superiors.
- Master/ PhD degree in Materials science and engineering (Metallics, Ceramics, Sillicates, Alloy. etc...) / Manufacturing/ Mechanical
- At least 5 year experience in R&D or Technical field
- Speaking fluent English and/ or Korean.
- Expert in computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Innovation mindset and strong leadership.