- Be responsible for Customers' technical service, make new products based on Customers' requirement.
- Re-formulation projects
- Maintain QMS of R&D department.
- Manage the dedicated business segments and projects assigned by Managers.
- Develop new formulations and fine-turne the exiting ones.
- Travel and support customers when needed.
- Analyze the root causes and propose preventive and corrective action for continuous improvement and customer complaints.
- Coordinate with Production team to establish production processes and recommend the setting conditions for customers.
- Recommend the new raw materials to match with the finished product specification and regulations.
- Support to manage BPCS system.
- Reducing the stock - including old raw materials and old finished goods, fab 3 & fab 8)
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical (Polymer), Master degree is an advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience in MNC companies, especially in PVC or plastic.
- Understand and can apply all relevant international regulations/nor/standards, ex: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO TS, FDA, REACH, RoHS.
- Out-of-the box thinking, creative, problem solving
- Having customer-service mindset
- Good command in English is a must