Our Client is the famous brand name in Vietnam garment & textile field. Currently, due to the expand purpose, we would like to look for dynamic, active and trustworthy Quality Assurance who will be in charge the Quality Assurance Manager to be in charge of our new project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the QA/ QC team
- Complete and implement the QA/ QC instructions for both internal/ external audit
- Join in auditing programs as required, co-operate others teams (Merchandiser, designer, technical) to clear the client's expectation, give out training/ instruction for vendors, factories to follow quality policy and process following client demand.
- Assure supply chain is running smoothly and follow company's compliance and quality for whole product life cycle process.
- Have experiences in product to catch the client's requirement of standards, specification, approved samples and testing requirements.
- Aware of risk in the operation, give solution to improve the quality, efficiency and productivity
- Understand about the production/ manufacturing process and could give out the detail level process mapping
- Knowledge of machines, equipment, capability and capacity, could identify the key bottleneck in production
- Process management knowledge, and plan to control potential risks/ issues in product quality and guest experience
- Follow and complete the system, review and follow effectiveness and sustainability.
- Review data and statistical analysis of production performance.
- Be act as the company's branding team member being result oriented, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Others task as required