RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure SOP of QA system for the success of new products.
- Lead preparation, follow-up, implementation, verification process.
- Lead development of the Quality Plan for strategic products/customers.
- Monitor quality performance at periodic meetings.
- Do training for QC staff in QA standard/requirements.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal and external customers and Contract Manufacturers through effective and timely communication.
- Work directly with Production Manager to solve daily quality issues.
- Do final inspection if needed
- Propose the improvement actions for QA system to better secure the product quality.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports to Factory Manager
- Implement other works as requested by Factory Manager and BODs
- Graduated from University. Wood processing technology, Quality Assurance/TQM is preferred
- 10 years of experience in Quality Management, including Quality Assurance/Quality Control activities in furniture manufacturing companies
- 5 years of experience in leader position
- Fluent in English in person, over the phone and via email
- Excellent knowledge MS office, Outlook and Power Point Presentation