- The Manager Quality is responsible to ensure that the respective factories develop and maintain quality systems and establish standard practices in production so products are in accordance with our material and finished good standards.
- Collaborates with respective Customer Service teams and factories to drive implementation of quality programs, certifications and best practices, as well as conducts quality audits with the aim of continuously improving overall quality.
- Work closely with Laboratory manager, Production Manager in driving together quality mindset in the QA team and the respective factories; instilling the right quality lens in the factories.
- Collaborates with the Manufacturing Excellence team in order to achieve the quality module part of the ME toolbox.
- Be the quality expert and coach, provides answers/guidance for quality related issues during development and production stage.
- Collaborates with respective teams in timely resolving quality issues in production and development areas according to the company standards in order to achieve quality and delivery objectives, and drive improvement results.
- Frequently visit the factories to be in direct contact with the products and identify potential quality risks.
- Understands product manufacturing processes in order to analyze risk factors using statistical data's to prevent from quality problems.
- Collaborates with production team in analyzing product returns and provide correctives and consistent solutions.
- Ensure all quality related standards, manuals, guidelines and reports are up to date. Very good knowledge of COLOR of fabric, thread, yarn in DYEING INDUSTRY
- Assessment and Evaluation Suppliers
- Company Operations and Production Managers
- ME (Manufacturing Excellence) Team
- Brand Operations - Project Management
- External: 3rd party testing institutes