Our Client is the leading supplier of the infrastructure services. Currently, due to the project purpose, we would like to look for professional, the experiences Quality Assurance Manager who will be in charge the Quality issue of our project.
- Prepare and maintain data of defects, corrective actions at all stages of projects
- Implement standards ensure compliance with legal and industry's rules
- Follow and manage all documentation related to Quality, SHE
- Attend project meeting as manager's requirement (internal and external)
- Highlight and advice Managers and operators about the Quality, and give out the lessons learnt resource and provide briefing to team
- Co-ordinate with related parties to make sure "Quality is everyone's responsibility"
- Manage the compliance issues
- Monitor performance by collecting information, analyze and prepare reports
- Following audit, inspection and testing plan at stages in the project life cycle
- Implement system follow ISO9001
- Other tasks as request