- Analyze technical issues identified by Customer's QA
- Control and evaluate the quality of samples to meet Buyer's requirement, standard and details
- Communicate with Buyer's QA
- Controlling sample checking procedure
- Work closely with factory production/technical on matter sample's and production quality
- Working as an integral part of the Apparel division, acting as the link between merchandiser and supplier
- Report to Key Account Manager
- Degree/Certificate in Textile Technology for the Garment Industry.
- 3 year experience in QA position for lingerie/swimwear as a must.
- Knowledge in apparel production processes at the factory.
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Able to handling job independently, flexibly, innovatively and self-confidently.
- Highly responsible and enthusiastic with assigned job.
- Hard working, team spirit.
- Good computer skills