What You Will Do
Recruitment and Retention:
- Recruit and interview Purchasing Staff.
- Communicate criteria to recruiters for Purchasing Staff position candidates.
- Monitor team member turnover; identify key factors that can be improved; make improvements.
Employee and Team Development:
- Identify individual and team strengths and development needs on an ongoing basis.
- Perform team member evaluations professionally and on time.
Create and/or validate training:
- Coach and mentor Materials staff to deliver excellence to every customer.
- Create and manage succession plans for Materials function.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results
- Solicit ongoing feedback from Factory Manager (FM), General Manager (GM), peers and team member on team member's contribution to the Factory team.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Coordinate activities of large teams and keep them focused in times of crises.
- Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
- Provide feedback and support development of Supply Chain initiatives and strategies.
- Ensure Factory's execution to Supply Chain strategies.
- Support customer's business needs using standard process where possible and customized solutions where necessary.
- Monitor and ensure materials supply meet the MRP requirements to support production. Identify and support resolve disconnects such as shortages, non-conformance, high stock, excess / obsolete materials are continuously monitored and resolved.
- Ensure that the Factory is focused to drive down the overall cost of materials including component pricing, freight expenses, materials liability, and cost of managing materials.
What You Are Good At
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Management, Business Administration, or equivalent preferred.
- At least 6 year experience in purchasing department in electronic manufacturing company, include at least 3 years as team leader/ supervisor
- SAP (MUST HAVE)
- Good English communication
- A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Interested parties are invited to send their full detailed resume in English together with and application and daytime contact numbers via email as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidential.