Our Customer is a worldwide company in heavy industry. Currently, to expand the business they are looking for multi-tasks and accurate, professional Purchasing Manager with job's scope will be expected as below:
- Manage overall tasks of Purchase operation, ensure proper checking, authorizing and recording for all functions
- Develop and source new materials and the supplier data; make recommendations to reduce acquired cost, inventory level, and lead times.
- Audit and evaluate suppliers, protect sourcing timeline to match with the request
- Negotiates pricing, delivery, and other applicable contractual terms
- Complies information and records in preparation for preparing purchase orders and change notices; do analysis and report based on purchase requests
- Analyzes market and delivery conditions, determine present and future material availability and lead-times
- Monitors open purchase orders to ensure conformance with delivery request
- Contacts, advises, and assists other departments with respect to specifications, substitutions, delivery dates, and sources of supply
- Resolves discrepancies between purchase orders and invoices, delivery dates, delays, damages, and rejections
- Defines, measures, and manages the quality, delivery, and price performance of assigned suppliers
- Adheres to internal controls established for the department
- Maintains purchasing databases and records as required by the responsibilities within the scope
- Team management: follow and support team members; give out and cooperate with related parties for the suitable training and development course.
- Others tasks as request