- Advising the Board of Directors on planning the purchase of goods and the supply of material for production and business activities and warehouse operations in the production and business system of the Company.
- Operating and managing the Purchasing staff to perform professional work.
- Reviewing, proposing and implementing the requirements for purchasing goods or services to meet the business and production requirements basing on approval quick, active and effective from the Board of Directors.
- Managing the Suppliers according to the company's process with the standards: ability, product, time for deliveryl, back services, payment method, potential development.
- Check the quality and provide all the data into the services for the production and business activities of the company.
- Check the economic contracts signed with the suppliers.
- Manage and control all activities of import - export - inventory - stock - inventory of the warehouse system of the company base on the process.
- Carry out full and timely reporting as required by the Company. When necessary, present the opinions and monthly reports on the operation of the Dept to the Director of Finance.
- Build a good, dynamic, responsible and effective supply environment. To ensure the right quantity, quality, time, taking into account the cost savings to promote production and business activities under the target: ACTIVE - TIMES and EFFICIENCY.
- University degree or above.
- Experience in manufacturing factories, prefer garment field.
- Good leadership skill
- Integrity, honest, responsible
- Good communication in English - report to foreigners Manager.