- Job overview:
- Summarizing, evaluating and reporting plans to School Management Board.
- Reporting monthly the progress of each implementation plan and reporting once a year general plan to School Management Board.
- Approving of outsourcing works.
- Managing estimated risks, proposing implementation plan to manage property safely.
- Providing solutions and instruction to emergencies relating to property management (accidents, natural disasters or disasters caused by humans, unexpected risks, etc.).
- Checking maintenance items daily and checking repair plans annual/monthly/daily.
- Evaluating and approving of budget for property management, authority distribution and implementation plan. Taking record of budget compliance, taking responsibility for reporting and receiving approval of over-budget items from School Management Board.
- Property management/Technical management:
- Providing detailed instruction/guideline, supervising and supporting if necessary to fully execute general management plan and implementation plan;
- Receiving information from the main person in charge on site (operation supervisor, security, etc.) regarding emergencies relating to property management (accidents, natural disasters or disasters caused by humans, unexpected risks, etc.);
- Being the contact point between related parties such as School Management Board, customers (parents, students, etc.), surrounding area (surrounding residents and companies), and within the company.
- Contractor management: Approving of operation supervisor's reports and evaluating contractors' results.
- Site patrol:
- Approving of implementation result report of the general management plan and safety management plan/risk management plan;
- Instructing countermeasure when operation supervisor detects emergencies relating to property management (accidents, natural disasters or disasters caused by humans, unexpected risks, etc.).
- Document management:
- Making and implementing general management plan, making document formats of such plan and updating if necessary, updating the latest status on a regular basis;
- Approving of and archiving recorded works or reporting to School Management Board if necessary.
- Human resources management:
- Evaluating and approving of shift assignment, presence/absence management.
- Job overview:
Back to Job Search
|Contact:||Duyen Nguyen Thi|
Sorry, this job is no longer available