Navigos Search's Client is one of the top companies in securities trading services in Vietnam. The company is planning to execute many IT projects to utilize their resources and improve the performance of the entire system. They are looking for a project manager for the upcoming projects.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Work with stakeholders and vendors to manage the resource of the project through the process, work with the team to distributed resource effectively
- Cooperate with external partners to find and execute suitable integrated solutions
- Conduct risk management and quality control.
- Play the role of a coordinator between all parties related to the project
- Work closely to understand user requirements, find out if any change should be executed and properly deploy it.
- Report on the project's conditions and status.
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Graduated in IT or related fields.
- 7+ years of business analysis experience included at least 2 years in project management experience with large-scale or high-budget projects.
- Must have solid experience with finance systems and securities trading system
- Ability to identify, analyze and manage project risks on large and complex projects
- Knowledge of SDLC or Agile.
- Experience leading / managing PMO services and functions supporting IT Projects.
- Strong business analysis experience on acquiring the project requirements.
- Fluently use MS Project.
- Great presentation skills, fluent English in both written and verbal skills.
You would have opportunities to receive these benefits:
- Work 5 days/week
- Attractive salary, 13th month salary, KPIs bonus, Public holiday bonus,...
- Premium health care insurance and full labor insurance
- 14 days Annual leave
- Outstanding team-building activities
- Interesting internal clubs: Soccer, Yoga....
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality