Our client is a technology company which focuses on advertising platforms. They continuously develop and improve their products to provide the most innovative tool for their clients.
In order to improve their advertising solutions, they are urgently looking for a Project Manager. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Participate in product strategies development.
- Collaborate with engineers to determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule to deliver the assigned products.
- Actively research on the market, competitors and users' demand to understanding the trends of the market
- Collect and prioritize the product backlog.
- Coordinate and communicate with internally and externally stakeholders to ensure the quality of the results.
The recruited candidate will be entitled to:
- A professional and innovative working environment
- Flexible working hours and no dress code
- Annual medical and surgical expenses for employees
- Have at least 7 years of experience using PMI-PMP, PMI-RMP
- Have proven experience and knowledge in the field of digital advertisement and have leadership experience.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working with Agile, Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Strong English written and verbal communication.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.