Navigos Search's client is a foreign trustable company which provides travel platforms multiple customers in airlines, OTA companies….The products are customizable and highly adaptable to large and complex systems.
With proven track records within the industry, the company is expanding rapidly and hence raising demand to grow up the technical hub in Vietnam.
If you are flexible, enjoy yourself in a dynamic team, excellent at coding & algorithm, team management, able to communicate effectively in English, love travelling; you are what our client is looking for.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment
- Manage the project progress and schedule and deliver reports to the project customers and Board of Director.
- Define and escalate/resolve risks/issues;
- Engaging and maintaining good relationship with customers.
- Coordinating with project partners and other parties at project levels
- Providing training and knowledge sharing to programmers and other PMs
- Performing other tasks requested by Managers.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Experiences working with large-scale or scalable products or experiences working with outsourcing projects relating to OTA, channel manager platform, airlines
- Excellent project management skills, include estimating, planning, organizing, and leading;
- Strong SDLC experience
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques
- Ability to Encourage all the team members to successfully complete the project
- Strong in negotiation & communication skills
- Honestly, high sense of responsibility
Salary: Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus), performance review periodic
Healthcare: Additional healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
Environment: Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Opportunity to work in an English-speaking and innovative environment
Working time: Monday - Friday (Saturday off)
Interested parties are invited to send their full detailed resume in English together with and application and daytime contact numbers via email as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidence and on first come first serve basis.