· Ensure the relation with customer to guarantee Company development
· Collaborate with R&D and sales
· Coordinate with costing and sales department
· Manage transversally the team
· Collaborate with the supply chain team
· Collaborate with the industrialization team
· Lead the management of change regarding product/process evolutions following the SQCDP targets
· Ensure the continuous improvement of the project management tools considering the evolution of Company digitalization policy
· Propose alternative solutions in collaboration with all transversal department to improve SQCD KPI toward customer requirements/demands.
· 3-7 years' experience as project manager in an manufacturing factories.
· Engineering, Mechanical degreed preferred.
· Bilingual in English, Korean
· Good at Computer software
· Knowledge of the automotive market and its industry
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to leading a team within a transversal organization
· Strong statistical and analytical skills.
|Specialization:||Production Engineering / Process Engineering / Manufacturing Technology|
|Contact:||Tra Ha Hang|
Sorry, this job is no longer available