- Produces technical specifications to match business requirements of low level complexity projects which may include report rating & minor enhancements.
- Develops & executes test plans.
- Interacts with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
- Develops solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
- Works with senior programmer to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must be knowledgeable in at least 2 of the following program languages: C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of RDMS & SQL.
- Organizational skills.
- Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbal & written.
- Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems, i.e. Microsoft, Unix.
- Understand object oriented concepts.
- Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
- Understanding of software design methodologies.
Our client is a US-based multinational electronics solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, production and product management services to global electronics and technology companies. In anticipation of future growth and expansion within the Asia region, company is looking for talented and passionate individuals to fill the company’s career opportunities in our new facility District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.