Our client is a multinational company specializing in IT and business support services, as their business are booming, they are looking for the top talents Recruitment Manager to work in one of the most promissing industry - IT.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Build and maintain relationship with customers, continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
- Propose terms and conditions of contract and Service Level Agreements with customers.
- Demonstrated strategic capability to look beyond the customer and have knowledge of the market and industry.
- Owns the execution of operational SLA delivery and escalations.
- Manages Profit & Loss of projects and Contract pricing.
- Organize team structure and team members for supporting customer efficiently on contract terms and SLAs.
- Manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree is a MUST (Major in IT or Finance and Accounting or Business Management is preferred)
- 8+ years experience required, nice to be in IT Professional Services fields.
- Fluent English skills.
- Solid experience in delivering terms and negotiating contracts. Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Strong management skills, have experience with leading more than 40 employees. Problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
- Expert at Customer service skills
- Familiar with working in the Enterprise level, and working with vendors/ eco systems
- Better to have working experience in international company.
Apply now by clicking the APPLY button. Our consultant will reach you directly on phone as well we find the job fits you the most!