Our Client is the EU invested garment & textile company. Currently, due to the expand purpose, we would like to look for dynamic, active and professional Production Manager who will be in charge the Production Activities in our partner's site.
- Provide overall direction of the raw materials/storage, operation and people management, and planning activities.
- Set up and implementation of standard operating procedures
- Monitor production cost and overheads, and adjusting process and resources to minimize cost
- Evaluate and adjust available production capacity and planned requirements to meet changing demands
- Responsible for site efficient operations and continual improvement of supply chain operation to meet cost and service requirement.
- Ensure product quality standards are developed and met
- Resolve problems on site as they arise, reducing the impact of unforeseen difficulties
- Support and drive implementation of Quality and Environment Management Systems (ISO9001 and ISO14001).