- Complete department specific workload as directed by the department supervisor
- Effectively respond to production and quality needs
- Ensure proper paperwork and/or documentation is being maintained at all times
- Follow safe work habits and instructions
- Perform routine cleaning activities on production equipment and workspaces.
- Actively participate in problem solving and process improvement activities
- Assemble products per engineering specifications
- Maintain schedule for process set up
- Prioritizes workflow, communicates with production staff daily, and supervises the production process
- Schedules production board and installation schedule daily
- Performs quality assurance measures pre- and post-production
- Communicates with other employees to ensure production is completed on time and with high quality
- Trains employees on equipment, tools, and efficiency-building methods
- Serves as a backup for overflow production needs
- Performing other job related duties as necessary or assigned.
Education and Specialization:
- At least 5 years of experience working as the same with role and responsible above.
- Priority for candidates with experience in managing production of PHC pile
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering s
- Define problems collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions to improve profitability
- Certificates or license relevant to the works
- Proficient in professional computer software such as MS office, Auto cad;
- Present effectively to customers, lead meetings and present to groups of people
- Writing reports, contracts proposals with pricing and business correspondence
Language: Fluency in both oral and written (English)
Computer: Skill for Auto Cad, Powerpoint, Word, and Excel.
- Being honest, meticulous.hard-working, active
- Having good health.
- Ability to work in a team environment.