- Develop & implement efficiency strategies to ensure the factory meets company goals and standards at minimal production cost.
Production & Operations
- Develop, recommend and implement methods for improvement of working conditions of the entire factory.
- Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment.
- Work closely with other department managers to collaborate factory operations.
- Oversee the overall operation of the factory & forecast operational needs.
- Set targets to meet production expectations, minimize downtime and maintain high standards in operation and productivity.
- Determining & monitoring the overall resource capacity (manpower and equipment) and set priorities to maintain production expectations.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results
- Provide a source of expertise to senior management in order to introduce new ideas and concepts across the BU.
- Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within their specific area of the Manufacturing activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with agreed operating procedures and policy.
Budgets & Plans
- Participate in the preparation of factory budget and setting KPI's for the sake of performance evaluation.
- Monitor the financial performance of all departments' activities versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
Policies & Procedures
- Recommend improvements to existing departmental policies and procedures and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering all the departments within the BU so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Motivate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of the BU's systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Recommend measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of people, machine and equipment's performance
MIS & Reports
- Prepare MIS statements and reports pertaining to operations timely and accurately as required by management.
Safety, Quality & Environment
- Ensure all relevant safety, quality and environmental policies, procedures and controls are adhered to so that employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude can be guaranteed.
- Maintain productive relationships with governmental local bodies.
Recording of Documentation
- Control the utilization, handling and storage of quality records, and keep a copy of national/ international quality standards and other referential specifications to maintain the necessary documentation in-case of future requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Industrial production.
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English & Vietnamese communication Skills .
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertis
- Knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and processes.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Time Management.
- Organizational Skills.
- People management
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Achievement Drive.
- Customer Service Orientation.