- Lead the Manufacturing team to reach company's KPIs target under the condition of acceptable cost and qualified performance;
- Monitor closely and improve the Manufacturing process and plan & get necessary internal operations resource to meet the production requirement so as to make production running healthy.
- Monitor Daily Productivity & Quality Performance, Production Volume, WIP levels, to meet company yearly target.
- Control department cost within budget
- Drive innovation and Kaizan, Identify and implement improvements for safety cost down, enhance productivity and upgrading efficiency, quality, less scrap & reworks;
- Generate the monthly report, review with team regularly
- People management and development and increase people retention rate.
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- University / College in engineering, manufacturing management or related discipline;
- Minimum 8 years experience in contract manufacturing operational positions in manufacturing industry;
- Rich experience on manufacturing engineering that focus on production process /ST and data system /factory layout / improve project / MOH and so on;
- Able to communicate technical specification with engineering and quality;
- Familiar with Lean Business Practices an advantage;
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English. Mandarin a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and can work under high pressure;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and environment;
- Systematic, loyal and hard working, dynamic and energetic.