- Manage assigned category products to well grow the brand in both sales & brand performance
- Develop and propose marketing plans for in-charge categories.
- Build complete brand plans aligned with marketing strategy including brand campaigns, new products launching,
promotion, training programs…
- Execute and follow up to deliver marketing plans/brand plan on time, smoothly & effectively.
- Ensure Global/Regional standards are well met.
- Manage A&P budget as allocated for own products, brands and ensure maximum return on investment.
- Product forecast & inventory tracking
- Manage good level of inventory through well product forecast, pricing and stock monitoring.
- Cooperate with local & global planning team to make sure marketing activities which impact to sales performance are well updated to planning team in due time.
- Promotion plan (scheme, proposal, PPF update, stock preparation…).
- Handle distributor/consumer inquiries and complaints quickly and efficient in order not to bring down the brand image and company reputation.
- Develop product and training content; Work closely with trainers to control the training content and workshop to promote the brand knowledge to distributors effectively.
- Work closely with event team to execute and supervise the launching and training effectively.
Work closely with Technical Regulatory to get product/advertising material license.