Navigos Search's Client is one of the most famous Vietnam start-up company which has been invested by many international well-known funds and investment corporations. The company's managers are talented people from Google, Apple and other big corporations in Silicon Valley. They promote a young and dynamics culture inside the company. Their products are mainly in the field of education and data management.
In order to advance their products, the company is urgently looking for a Product Manager who will take charge of managing the product development projects in terms of the technical aspect.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead the technical team (including tech leaders, research engineers, software engineers, QA,...) and work closely with other product managers as well as other teams to design products features, user experiment and the product development roadmap.
- Ensure that every team member understands all technical product features and directly manage the execution of the projects
- Writing user stories and technical specs
- Manage the product release schedule, ensure that the team could release the product with the required quality in a timely manner
- Gather feedback, take part in public release and conduct other activities to make sure the product can meet the need and the expectation of the market, and it could be received well by the public
In addition to its start-up culture, the company offers a lot of perks and benefits for their employees:
- Free lunches, snacks and dinners (if you need to work late)
- Health insurance & gym/health course
- Laptop / Macbook provided by the company
- Monthly team-building and other activities for employees.
Our ideal candidates are the ones whose such qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience delivering large-scale internet-based products (e-commerce, e-platform,...)
- Have excellent English skills [You will have to conduct interviews in English with foreign stakeholders]
- Have strong project management skills, experienced being a Product Owner in a scrum team.
Please note that this vacancy is only opened for Vietnamese.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.