* Responsible for management of all issues for the assigned product portfolio as related to seed portfolio economics, PLC management, Seed supply, crop production and security inventory, global crop strategies and product testing, marketing and quality assurance.
* Manage the life-cycle of products included in the assigned global product portfolio. Develop turnover and margin results on seed sales activity. Provide direction to research and breeding by defining product characteristics and market requirements for mid and long term goals.
* Essentials duties and responsibilities:
- Participates and leads the crop strategic vision – SCR (Strategic Crop Reviews) tool – provides clarity to management on the crops – business environment, improve market presence, reach & penetration
- Marketing mix – focus on margin optimization, minimizing portfolio risk, product pricing & positioning
- Optimize turnover and margin of managed products through supply chain expectations, sales potential evaluation and product pricing guidance.