Working Time: Mon- Fri
Report to: Business Unit Manager
· Management of product lifecycle, pricing and monitoring of profitability for assigned portfolio.
· Planning and executing product-related marketing activities and campaigns in alignment with overall segment strategy and supporting business and strategic planning (business plan).
· Responsibility of content in tender business (product, price, quantities, timing).
· Analysis of new market segments to assess opportunities and provide recommendations for new launches including pricing strategy and positioning of products.
· Provide product and marketing training and support sales, enabling organization to commercialize products.
· Develop and complete customer database and assist the synchronization of it with the CRM system of the company.
· Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
· Building solid market intelligence through KOL/key customer network, market and competitor analysis to understand coming market trends and seek for new opportunities. (Customer database, trends, market needs.)
· Interface to market to ensure products meet market needs and escalating complex product issues.
· Managing and coordinating marketing events according to the strategies of the company. o Give scientific presentations
· Lead and develop team members
· Analyze and give recommendations for any adjustments of product and marketing plans to win
· Assist product and marketing team members in their daily job in Product, Marketing and Sales support.
· Minimum Bachelor degree in life science or Business/marketing, preferably Master's degree.
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a product manager or similar commercial and manager position, preferably within medical industry/life science.
· Strategic marketing and sales management.
· Ability to work independently and to manage complex situations.
· Self-motivated and "can-do" attitude.
· Excellent presentation and assertive communication skills.
· Operational and business driven.
· Drive initiatives and create complete projects, and able to execute them.
· Fluent in English
· Competitive Salary
· Attractive Company Incentive
· Healthcare for Employee
· Domestic and Overseas Training Opportunity
· Dynamic working environment
Our client (USA company) has established itself as a leading system solution provider within ultrasound, life sciences and clinical diagnostic equipment and consumable.