Navigos Search's Client is a well-known OTA. In order to enhance the value of their products and differentiate their platform from other competitors in the domestic market of Vietnam, they are urgently looking for a Product Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Lead the technical team to design and implement unique features for the product, enhance the competitive advantage for the company.
- Leading the research and analysis of the market, product metrics and latest trends to identify and fill product gaps, as well as generate new ideas to grow market share, improve customer experience and improve the conversion rate of the platform.
- Create product roadmap and translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Set KPI and manage the performance for himself/herself, as well as for the product team.
- Measure improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have at least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviours;
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with rigorous deadlines
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Good at English communication.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.