- Bachelor's degree in engineering, chemical engineering, biochemical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial, materials or a related field
- 2 years of process engineering experience
- Excellent reading & analyzing Technical Drawing skills
- Capable of using CATIA
- Good command in English
- Preference for experienced Difficult-to-Cut Materials machining engineers
- Analyze drawing and specification from Customer.
- Make plan and process design for new product.
- Responsibility to take care the product during development stage.
- Create standard machining time and upload on server.
- Team work
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Other duties assigned by manager.