Printing Manager is the person in charge of running printing department especially screening printing and external printing subcontractor (if any). A printing manager is involved with the planning, coordination and control of all printing processes. They ensure that goods and services are produced and provided for garment factory efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Planning & Strategy: - Financial is calculated at the most efficiency of all orders in line. - Capacity - Must be able to calculate printing department capacity levels and ensure the printing department is always running at the most efficient levels possible
- Production: - Output - Make sure the supply to the lines meets the necessary output required for the department to operate at its capacity. - Cost - Daily factory cost analysis is done to maintain the monthly cost / revenue targets are met. - The Printing manager needs to understand the working ability of each worker then arrange for the right level in every process of printing.
- Workforce Management: - Utilize the workforce at right manner and reasonable cost. - Make sure all the subordinators in compliance with the company regulation and required productivity. - Well-manage department workforce and ask for support from back office if really necessary.
- Training and coaching: - Arrange on-the-job training for new staff and all current staff in their team to help understand, anticipate potential obstacles and guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary
- Have at least 5 years working experience in printing technical/Garment business as a printing manager.
- Good knowledge of printing procedure/fabrics
- Good Printing technical and analytical skills required
- Have worked in printing department of fashion factories before
- Good communication both in English / Vietnamese
- Good computer skill
- Hard working - The Printing Manager need to work in the most efficient way and constantly be thinking of ways to improve and increase productivity;
- Not adverse to change -Must be able to listen and collect opinions from its team, analyze these points and put new systems into place where necessary.