Navigos Search's Client is a well-known IT outsourcing company in Europe, they are providing the best IT and business solutions to customers in Europe, US-UK and some countries in the Asia Pacific region. In order to expand their business, they are urgently looking for a Presales Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Support the initial sales function engaging with current and potential clients in determining client's requirements, architecting solutions, collating proposals and providing initial support to engagement managers
- Manage Vietnam bids locally, estimate and communicate the realistic timeline back to the onshore team, manage progress, risks and issues to ensure the bid team provide the output as planning.
- Ensure bid team understand the business objectives and main requirements; and effectively gather and document all client system and business requirements, analyse competition of similar solutions, software, services, etc.
- Conduct communication sessions and manage Q&A process to gain more information
- To co-ordinate and actively contribute in discussion with Sales and Delivery to gain consensus in estimation/quotation in the short time frame based on the bid response's plan
- Respond to requests from sales/presales, track and ensure the response package efficiently and be on-time
- Evaluate bid results using the formula and guidelines
- Work directly with technical teams to price the final, selected solutions and services. Effectively present the solutions and proposals to clients through means like presentations, diagrams, documents, phone-calls, etc. and educate the clients as necessary
- Drive proposal development and solution design by collaborating with technical teams and onshore sales/presales team, writing proposal and any other related documentation that's required
- Handover the work and relationship to delivery team effectively on completion of sales cycle
- Learn the idea of system design, the way of working process as well as project operation of Japanese customers.
- Support business development initiatives, hold client meeting, create and improve sales & consultation collateral
- Graduated in computer science is a plus
- Strong IT Knowledge
- From 3 years working for Japanese company or client, strong plus if candidates have worked in Japan
- General understanding and experience of business processes as well as an interest to understand a broad range of business models and needs
- Experience in project management and/or presales support
- Outstanding negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English, having Japanese skills is a strong plus
- High sense of responsibility at work, respect for the spirit of teamwork, commitment and ownership, working experience as a teamleader
- Ability to work under high pressure with tight timeline
- Have a proactive, can do attitude
- Willing to work on-site if required
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.