We are seeking for a Public Relation Manager (PR Manager) who are going to lead our public relation professionals team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with not only the public but also our media partners and our employees.
- Plan and implement the Company Public Relation Strategy including Goals, Budget, KPIs set up, Brand image performance tracking, PR policies, PR procedures.
- Plan and implement Crisis Communication advice and media strategy as needed
- Plan and implement for the Company PR Events, Programs and Initiatives
- Build up long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders including Local Government, Media people, Influencers Community (Macro and Micro), Politicians, etc.
- Coordinate with Head Quarter PR Team to follow the Company's Direction
- In charge of organizing and manage the Media Press Conferences & Journalist Interviews Sections
- In charge of answering the enquiries from the Media channels, Journalists or Public Partners
- Monitor the Company's image frequently to ensure it is in compliance with Company Brand Identity
- Produce content for various speeches, events, hearings, articles, press releases, etc.
- Evaluate all potential partnership and sponsorship opportunities that may help for enhancing the Company's image
- Manage the PR team including recruit new staffs and train for the whole team to ensure they follow the Company's direction and achievement PR KPIs.
- Be responsible to submit PR Reports weekly and monthly on each PR campaigns for the Board of Director.