- Manage IE Group - Must have a clear concept of time and motion study and other IE areas.
- Manage Planning Group - Make laundry production plan of each process, manpower requirements in each process. Collecting all production related datas, making MIS and send reports management and related laundry team.
- Manage warehouse - Controlling daily inward and outward of garments/chemicals/raw materials.
- Manage - planning of chemicals and materials for production and work with purchase team for timely inward of all chemicals and material.
- Tracking each operations on hourly basis and working with production team for any deviance.
- Communicate with sales/sewing/finishing team for receive and delivery and planning
- Bachelor Degree in any subject preferably Production/IE/ Textiles/Garment manufacturing.
- Above 7-year experience in garment industry and above 3-year working experience PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Planning / production experience in laundry.
- Knowledge in IE / Lean manufacturing.