Location: Ho Chi Minh City - Viet Nam
Working Time: Monday - Friday
Report to: Technical Service Manager
In this capacity you will be in charge of the development of our technical approach in Asia with the following responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Asia Commercial Development team and the Local teams in countries, participate to the development of our activities in Complete Feed and Premix / Firm Services for Poultry species (including specialties & additives)
- Ensure execution of the plan via the right technical support for the countries of Asia zone
- Be the link between customer needs and optimal use of our products and services
- The Technical Swine Manager Asia is responsible for:
+ Contribute to feed specifications in relation with central & local formulation team
+ Deliver technical support and training to sales team and customers by providing technical input in the identification of customer opportunities and in resolving customer/product technical problems.
+ Responsible for the customer product evaluation process, including identifying evaluation criteria, designing protocols, initiating tests with customers, coordinating testing parameters, and reporting findings to customers.
+ Organize technical topics about feed and animal production to be presented to the market and collaborate with the marketing team to develop key messages to publish to the market.
+ Propose themes of research to global R&D team
+ Applying the technical services for B2F and B2B customer in the countries.
+ Develop internal technical communication in the region.
- The Technical Poultry Manager Asia will be responsible for:
+ Animation of the whole technical team in Asia, including local technical teams
+ Training of the technical team
+ The Technical Swine Manager Asia will work closely with Asia Commercial Development team, local technical departments, global support services (formulation, technical support, species experts Swine), Asia R&D
- Masters Degree applicants will be considered if they have expertise in poultry nutrition and at least 8 years of industry experience. The ideal candidate would have poultry experience as well as integrator experience or allied industry technical service.
- Essential: Proven track record of technical support work in animal husbandry or nutrition of the multi species with nutritional background.
- High-degree of professionalism and prior experience in diet and feed development, feed formulation & nutrition.
- Strong relational skills and ability to work in team.
- Fluency in English and ideally a second language relevant in Asia such as Chinese.
- Strong ability to present and communicate complex technical knowledge.
- Direct experience in providing nutritional consulting and/or support to large farms operation and feed mills across Asia.
- Frequent business trips within the Asia zone are required.
- Team work and extensive international and cross-cultural experience.