As the Director of Plant Operations you will be responsible for overall management of our plants, initially focussed on our newly built state-of-the art slaughterhouse in Ha Nam. The slaughterhouse will be able to slaughter, debone, trim and pack 240 pigs/hour. We foresee acquiring or building more slaughterhouses and possibly processing plants in the coming years
More specifically you will be end- responsible for
- establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements
- allocating resources and if needed, making mid-course corrections.
- P&L for the plant operations and are therefore responsible to realize the budgets that the Board has approved
- In the bi-weekly Board meetings and whenever required, you will brief the Board of Masan Meat of the progress of the company and the realization of the objectives
- in charge of training and development of our staff
- planning and leading the activities of the plant manager and directly managing the Safety, Logistics and Quality Control managers, delegated lead of maintenance, personnel, logistics, receiving and lairage managers
- within the frame work of the MNS Group you will be setting policies, and coordinating with regional and local management in the company to evaluate employees, company performance and efficiencies.
- increasing management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers. You will communicate values, strategies, and objectives.
- building the company image collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees and you will maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- striving through daily communication with the retail and sales operations to optimize sell through of stocks to drive our sales growth and prevent over stock levels
- motivating the local plant managers to provide guidance and programs to enhance the skill level of their employees
- reviewing cost and performance data to help determine areas that need improvement
- promoting and explaining the TQM philosophy to employees
- obtaining approval and executing all capital improvements for the plant
- initiating discussion and implementation of improvement in all phases of production