- Manage manufacturing performance to meet plans and target
- Implement the manufacturing strategy into clear objectives
- Manage the productivity
- Implement and develop Lean, IE standard
- Manage the quality of products and the expected services to the customers.
- Keep revenue expenditure within budget.
- Manage the CapEx, budget planning, cost controlling
- Handle and improve EHS quality and policy
- Implement and develop ISO 9001
- Human capital development
- Background from Chemistry/Textile Technology
- Experience in Dyeing is a must
- Experience in manufacturing operation manager for 10 years +
- Problem solving, analytical skills.
- Training, coaching skills