Our Client is the leading supplier of the infrastructure services. Currently, due to the project purpose, we would like to look for professional, the experiences Planning Manager who in charge of scheduling and planning activities for our project.
- Co-operate with related parties (clients/ suppliers, and others department and managers) to manage schedule and plan of project.
- Arrange and value and measure project process following contract, agreement of payments.
- Site tour weekly, update weekly schedule/ Plan reports
- Control all stages within project budget
- Minimize the difference between planning and actual practice; working with related parties for the necessary action plan, and adjustment
- Find solutions to minimize lead times, and enhance productivities
- Closely follow process and update information with related parties in the right time
- Monitor and follow schedules with related parties
- System management
- Perform other duties as assigned by managers.