Navigos Search's Client is an international Information Technology business that provide outstanding customer experience and high-quality service. For enhancing the quality of the service delivered to their customers, they are urgently looking for a PHP developer.
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Study complex projects and requests, independently develop, test and deploy software product.
- Act on new tools and technologies and offer advice.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide solution and resolve problems arise.
- Be a participant in Peer Review meetings, execute design and review code
- Support on testing development integration
- Lead the effort in triaging production issues, provide a work around as applicable and work with appropriate teams or vendors for finding solutions
- Create technical material to train team members.
- Frequently create project status report to higher level
You will be our ideal candidates if you meet these requirements:
- 3+ years of PHP experience (Laravel, Yii2, Joomla, Wordpress)
- Experience in project management
- Familiar with system analysis and design.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and teamwork
- Leadership skill, Time Management skills
- Advanced English skills
- Willing to face new challenges, originality, respect attitude. Customer-oriented skills
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality