- To manage the team of Payment settlement, to be in charge of money and cash settlement for food delivery riders;
- To work closely with Fleet Manager, Accounting team to monitor the orders and cash flow related to riders;
- To set up and optimize the payment/cash settlement process and tools, in collaboration with the Product team, Accounting, Banking partner;
- In a daily basis: to calculate, monitor the payable/receivable amount, collect/pay money for riders, use the tools/software/internet-banking/mobile wallet...
- To recruit, train, support, and manage other members of the team;
- Other related jobs as required by the superior;
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance or related majors;
- 4 years experience in accounting field including at least 2 years experience in the same position;
- Have experiences in e-commerce, logistics, O2O business, on-demand delivery is a plus;
- To be familiar with accounting software and procedures is a plus;
- Experience in e-commerce and/or delivery companies like Grab, Now, Lazada Logistics, Shopee Logistics (GHTK), GHN, Viettel Post, DHL E-commerce... is strongly preferred;
- English proficiency level: upper-intermediate;
- Honest, Detail, Enthusiastic, and Can-do-attitude.