The role of Marketing Partnership Senior Manager is to develop new partnership strategy opportunities to increase company's traffic growth & revenue. You must be a strategic thinker, solid relationship builder with partners, advanced analytical skills with a passion for travel tech industry. You must have an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to drive short and long term strategic partnerships opportunities.
Acquire new partners
· Assess & identify new potential partnership, new traffic growth, new products and revenue opportunities
· Develop new traffic growth & new products strategy through strategic partnerships with various industry partners i.e Financial institution, banks, credit cards, e-commerce, hotel and airline, etc
· Lead the negotiation of the commercial strategic partnership to C suites executives at partners firm
· Perform & evaluate SWOT analysis with recommendation to develop strategic initiatives to increase traffic growth & new products promotion.
Build a strong relationship with C suites executives at partners firm to increase commercial collaboration opportunities
· Ensure all partnerships deals are communicated effectively to internal teams to ensure follow through on partners needs
· Work with internal team to create solid partnership plan to drive development and expansion