Navigos Search's Client is a well-known Online Travel Agent. In order to increase their market share in the domestic market of Vietnam, they are urgently looking for a Market and Partnerships Manager.
The role will have the responsibilities include:
- Manage the Market and Partnerships team to acquire and maintain good relationships with hospitality businesses, directly be in charge of key accounts.
- Work with the partners about the working process and guide them in detail, also negotiate on special deals to improve sales number and gain more customers.
- Implement the assigned plan from higher managers and monitor the conduct of the assigned KPIs;
- Analyze the trends and discuss the issues and opportunities with the team and manager;
- Actively research to understand the industry
- Optimize the process and systems - get used with the full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team utilize the systems;
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from accredited universities
- Have at least 3 years of business development and partner relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent working usage of English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects
- Willing to visit partners and work outside the office (whenever required);
- Have experience in the field of hospitality or online travel agent is a plus.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.