Navigos Search's client a very potential corporation in Vietnam to build up and operate digital platforms in different industries. "Our goal is to build up digital ecosystem in diverse industries that change user behavior for better quality of our lives. We believe that we can do more with the help of technology and analytics. That's why we need you to help us unlock our massive potential underlying our data and resources".
The responsibilities of Partnership Director included but not limited to:
- Sourcing, identifying and evaluating commercial and partnership opportunities
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of strategic, high-value partners with focus on the FMCG sector
- Overseeing the process of planning, managing, and monitoring the result of partnerships
- Closely collaborate with all relevant Business Units for detailed design and requirements from commercial partners (including key elements of value share)
- Manage commercial activities with partners using critical metrics, suggest improvements for each collaboration
- Work closely with multiple functional teams ensuring deliver high quality services
- Be a representative for the company
- Build a talented business development team through recruiting and coaching.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Graduated in business, marketing, finance or analytic driven degree; MBA is plus
- From 7 years of experience in managing partnerships in IT and/or FMCG industries. Desired to have experience in ecosystem partnership management.
- Strong experience in complex strategic partnerships building and managing those relationships
- Solid knowledge of managing partnership, contract negotiation and ecosystem management
- Demonstrated successful record to manage cross-functional projects through initial alignment to completion
- A clear track record of leadership in accomplishing cross-functional initiatives Strong stakeholder and change management skills to manage and govern expectation of related stakeholders
- Great project management skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Logical thinking, problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure
- Advanced English skills
- Be a fast-learner and have flexible mindset with ability to act as an agent of change and be always willing to learn
- Enthusiastic for new retails and its opportunities
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality